Monday, July 20, 2009

tired

haiz haiz haiz haiz .....
why the assignment so many
why i cant cope with assignment
why assignment never end
why i cant do the assignment well
why i so tired with it .....

i just want to take a long rest
i just want to be console
i just wan to see star and a night dark sky

what i face to , what i wish to , what i was doing
i think i should be serious
although it took me time away
but it is my dream , i just wan to be talented
but why there are so many price , it cost me lot of thing .......
time , money , sleep , happiness..............etc.

i was tired , i wanna go home
i just wanna chat with you
the thing that i wish for now .........
chat with you , is my pleasure
thanks for understanding me so much

what i ask for , you did it , i am really happy
u bring me the happiness
thanks

FOR THE RESULT , I ALSO WANT TO SHOW YOU
I CAN DO IT , JUST GO FOR IT

GAMBATEH NEH !!!!!加油呗!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment